Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating in this promotion all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Dynata, LLC, as operator of the Surveys for CashPoints Research Panel
- The Promotion is open to registered members of the Surveys for CashPoints Program in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland) aged 16 and over only and excludes employees and their immediate families of Dynata Global UK Limited (f/k/a Research Now Limited), their agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion.
- Parental/guardian consent is required for all members under 18 years of age.
- For registration to become a new member and therefore to be able to enter the Promotion via a survey please see
for full details. Once registered an email confirming membership and potential participation via a relevant survey will be sent almost immediately or when applicable, and after receipt of this initial and any subsequent email entry via the survey will be accepted.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the survey promotion. Internet access required.
- Entrants must have registered with Surveys for CashPoints Program to participate in the survey promotion. As a member, you'll have the opportunity to participate in online surveys, which gives you the opportunity of earning CashPoints for every one you complete, or entry into a Prize draw for CashPoints should you not meet the criteria or fail within the timescales.
- Maximum one account per registered person.
- The promotion runs bi-annually. The first promotional period opens 00.00 on the first day of January and closes at 23:59 on the last day of June. The second promotional period opens 00.00 on the first day of July and closes at 23:59 on the last day of December.
- Entries submitted outside these promotional dates and times will not be included in the promotion.
- To enter the Surveys for CashPoints Program CashPoints offer / Prize draw the panelist must participate in an online survey during the promotional period.
- Participation includes a fully completed survey within the timescale, subject to the agreement of the Rules.
- To fulfil the survey; follow the below steps;
- Receive email inviting you to participate in the survey or join via the survey dashboard
- Select the survey you would like to participate in
- Complete survey
- Each official survey completed under these conditions, and providing standards are met, entitles the entrant to earn Cash Point rewards which will be credited to their account.
- The amount of CashPoints on offer depends on the length of time that the survey should take to complete. The time and therefore the amount of CashPoints is determined by the promoter and will be based on experience over the years with completing these type of surveys:
- Details indicating the CashPoints available will be made apparent with each specific survey but an indication of the type of CashPoints available are:
Length of Survey (Minutes)
- Entrants can complete multiple surveys over a period of time in order to add additional credit to their account.
- All survey responses must be submitted by entrants in a personal capacity on their own behalf. Entries submitted via third parties, agents or in bulk are prohibited and we reserve the right to refuse CashPoints if we reasonably suspect that your entry was submitted by such means.
- Any person trying to circumvent the entry process by any method (e.g. multiple names, phones, address or IP) will be disqualified (along with their household and any other associated entries) for the duration of the Promotion.
- If you exceed the target group or if you are unable to complete the survey, you will be entered into the Prize draw to win CashPoints. You will be advised of the number of CashPoints available in these draws.
- 1 x 2000 CashPoints prize every six months
- No cash alternative to the Prizes will be offered. However, the Promoter, at its total discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prizes with alternatives of similar characteristics and commensurate value.
Winner selection in case of Prize draw
- The Prize draw winners are selected from all valid Member IDs and Transaction IDs entries (that qualify in the above-mentioned circumstances ie the quota for the survey is full, or you have been screened out) received via a random computerised draw selection process which will be carried out within 14 working days after the final close date of the Promotion. The draw will be administered by an independent company that will be responsible for the draw’s compliance.
- There is a maximum of one win per person via the Prize draw mechanic every six months
Winner Notification in case of Prize draw
- All the Prize draw winners (via Member IDs) will then be notified via email by Norwegian Reward and will receive their gift card within 28 days of the draw taking place.
- If there are any issues when trying to credit the Member, then in these exceptional circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to select another reserve drawn next in line in the original draw
- The general Terms and Conditions for Norwegian gift cards apply.
- If the winner does not confirm his or her prize within 10 business days, Norwegian Reward reserves the right to select a different winner.
- No distasteful, degrading or corrupted responses will be accepted for either the offer or the draw. In this event, that person's entry will be disqualified and any CashPoints reward will be void. Any malicious or manipulative attempt to influence the offer or draw will result in disqualification at the sole discretion of the Promoter. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to fulfil the offer or prizes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the offer or prize may be withheld until and unless the Promoter (in its sole discretion) is satisfied with the verification. The Promoter’s decision is final.
- Invalid, incomprehensible, corrupt, obscene, provocative or otherwise questionable details in the survey will be disregarded and users disqualified without notice. The Promoter retains sole discretion as to what constitutes inappropriate content.
- In the event of an email address becoming inaccessible during the Promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new email address.
- For information regarding the details of any prize draw winners, please send an e-mail with the subject line as: “Surveys for CashPoints Programme UK Prize Draw _’ to
for a list of the name and counties of all winners within a 6-month period from the close of the Promotion.
- All prizes are non-transferable. No cash alternative. In the unlikely event of one of the prizes not being available the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative of equal or similar value.
. You can request access to your personal data, or have any inaccuracies rectified, or request deletion of data by sending an email to
. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to the use of your personal data as described here. You can withdraw your consent at any time
- The content of the survey is made available to you for your information and personal use. It may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, downloaded, or otherwise exploited in any manner not intended by the normal functionality of Surveys for CashPoints Program or otherwise as prohibited under these rules.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants assign the material transmitted as part of the above Promotion and all intellectual property and other rights associated with the Material to the Promoter or its nominee unconditionally. For the avoidance of doubt, the Material may be used by Surveys for CashPoints Program, the Promoter and any member of for any purpose in any media anywhere in the world, including but not limited to copying, issuing copies to the public, communication to the public, making an adaptation, or any of the aforesaid in relation to adaptations.
- To the extent that assignment is not possible, entrants grant the Promoter and Surveys for CashPoints Program an exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free license to use the Material for any purpose in any media anywhere in the world. Entrants agree to execute any further such paperwork as may be necessary to give full effect to these terms & conditions, in particular to perfect the assignment to the Promoter or its nominee of the Material submitted.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any erroneous electronic transmissions, or information, or any data lost, damaged, delayed either inbound or outbound, or not received online, or for network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind that is caused by any circumstance beyond its reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party, which may restrict or delay entry although it will always use reasonable endeavours to minimise any entrant disappointment.
- The Promoter cannot be held liable for any material harm or non-pecuniary damage caused to the entrants, their computer equipment and the data stored on it or for the consequences thereof on their personal or business activities.
- To the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the promoter and all associates from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages and judgements arising out of, resulting from, or in connection with, participation in the promotion and/ or receipt of the prize.
- The Promoter’s decisions regarding all promotional matters shall be final.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect. The rules of this promotion are subject to the legal and regulatory restrictions imposed under English law and the parties to any dispute or action shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.